by Jorge Sánchez-Cabezudo
- My wife has been attacked. Something terrible has happened.
- I didn't want to scare you, but I saw you on the road and I thought you were having problems with your car.
- I'm waiting for someone.
- Really? I don't see anyone.
[LA NOCHE DE LOS GIRASOLES]
- Go on, move it!
- Nothing happens for months in this village and then, all in one night, there’s a car accident and a stark raving madman appears out of nowhere.
- Open the fucking door, open it!
- Fucking hell!
- A neighbour in a nearby village has disappeared.
- Yes, I did, I saw him on the ground.
- Are you sure?
[A TERRIBLE MISTAKE]
- I'd do anything for that not to have happened.
[THAT THEY WANT TO COVER UP]
- Do you think it's really necessary to get revenge without thinking first?
[THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE]
- It was an accident, don't complicate things!
[BETWEEN JUSTICE] - They're going to meet tomorrow at midnight.
- It's not official, I’m asking you as a favour.
- No-one will move from here until a deal has been made!
- Don't worry, you'll get your fucking money!