Paris Coproduction Village annuncia la sua selezione
- In English: La nuova piattaforma di incontri professionali e di finanziamento si terrà il 12 e 13 giugno a Parigi
Questo articolo è disponibile in inglese.
Organised by Les Arcs European Film Festival and Champs-Elysées Film Festival, Paris Coproduction Village is a new development and financing platform for feature projects selected worldwide. For its first edition, which will take place from 12-13 June in Paris, the 12 following projects have been selected:
- 40%, by Andrea Segre (First Snowfall [+leggi anche:
scheda film], Venice 2013 Orizzonti and Shun Li and the Poet [+leggi anche:
scheda film], Venice 2011 Venice Days and Prix Lux 2012) produced by Jolefilm (Italy)
- The Beauty of Sharks, by Karim Aïnouz (Madame Sata, Un Certain Regard Cannes 2002 and Beach of the Future [+leggi anche:
scheda film], Official Competition Berlinale 2014) produced by Royal Road Entertainment (USA)
- The Delegation, by Asaf Saban (short film On Leave, San Sebastian 2009), produced by Gum Films (Israel)
- The Embroiderer, by Brillante Mendoza (Kinatay, Best Director Cannes 2009 and Captive, Official Competition Berlinale 2012), produced by Center Stage Productions (The Philippines)
- House of My Fathers, by Suba Sivakumaran (short film I Too Have a Name – Official Selection Berlinale 2012) produced by Palmyrak Talkies (Sri Lanka)
- Rara, by Maria Jose Martin (The Shower, DAAD Price Official Selection Berlinale 2011) produced by Manufactura de Peliculas (Chile)
- Samui Song, by Pen-ek Ratanaruang (Nymph, Un Certain Regard Cannes 2009) produced by Bluering (Thailand)
In addition, the six residents of the Cannes Film Festival Cinéfondation will join the project selection, that is to say: All the Dead Ones, by Caetano Gotardo and Marco Dutra (Brazil); Against the Day, by Katarina Stankovic (Serbia); Heartstone [+leggi anche:
scheda film], by Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson (Iceland); The Hereisses [+leggi anche:
scheda film], by Marcelo Martinessi (Paraguay); Last Autumn, by Sam Holst (Australia); and Small Talk, by Marcela Said (Chile).
All of these projects will benefit from one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings with producers, sales agents and distributors, including networking events, as well as seminars taught by leading film-industry professionals.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per ricevere altri articoli direttamente nella tua casella di posta.