Funding – Croatia
Country Focus: Croatia
Croatian Audiovisual Centre splits €400,000 between seven minority co-productions
Seven projects have been awarded a total of €402,254, including projects by Serbia's Goran Paskaljević and Goran Marković and Slovenia's Nejc Gazvoda.
HAVC will also fund the development of 13 projects with €218,090, and script development for 22 projects with €102,712. Finally, five finished feature films have been additionally financed with a total of €93,369.
FICTION FEATURE MINORITY CO-PRODUCTIONS
• When Day Breaks, director Goran Paskaljević; Production companies: Nova Film (Serbia), Maxima film (Croatia) - €100,042
• Lazarus, Svetozar Ristovski; Small Moves (Macedonia), Mainframe Film Production (Croatia) - €100,042
• The Forger, Goran Marković; Drina Film (Serbia), Jadran Film (Croatia) - €80,033
• Dual, Nejc Gazvoda; Perfo Production (Slovenia), Studio Dim (Croatia), Beofilm (Denmark) - €80,033
DOCUMENTARY FEATURE MINORITY CO-PRODUCTION
• Velvet Terrorists, Peter Kerekes, Ivan Ostrochovsky, Paolo Pekarčik; Peter Kerekes S.R.O (Slovakia), Nukleus Film (Croatia) - €25,344
LIVE ACTION SHORT MINORITY CO-PRODUCTIONS
• Devil Inside, Mazdak Nassir; MADE (Finland), Spiritus Movens (Croatia) - €9,337
• Past Future Priorities, Daina Oniunas-Pusić; The London Film School (UK), Slavica Film (Croatia) - €7,419
ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR FINISHED FEATURE FILMS
• A Letter to My Dad, Damir Čučić; Croatian Film Association - €18,675
• Hives, Igor Šeregi, Boaz Debby, Michael Carson Lennox, Simon Dolensky, Tomaš Kratochvil; Academy of Dramatic Art (ADU) (Croatia/Germany/Israel/UK/Czech Republic) - €18,675
• It's Not All About Money, Dario Pleić; Interfilm Produkcija (Croatia) - €18,675
• Bella Biondina, Danijel Marušič; Laguna Trade (Croatia) - €18,675
• Accidental Passer-by, Jozo Patljak; Alka Film (Croatia) - €18,675
Did you enjoy reading this article? Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more stories like this directly in your inbox.