Industry report - Annecy Film Festival 2009
Industry Report: Animation
Conference on Animators Studio
The evolution of animated studios in Europe. Encounter with Philip Hunt
Key speaker at the conference Animator's Studio in June 2009 at the Annecy Film Festival, focus on how animators put their personality into a studio, Philip Hunt of British animation Studio aka, discusses the state of animation in Europe, his firm’s position in it, and their plans to break into feature films while remaining a major player in the advertising field.
Watch all related videos:
- Conference on Technologies and Production
- Conference Visual Effects and Animation
- Miles Bullough • Head of Broadcast at Aardman Animations
- Adam Eliot • Director of Mary and Max
- Albert García • Producer Nickodemo Animación
- Tomm Moore • Director of The Secret Of Kells
- Xavier Rius Planas • Managing Director at Smartclip
- Rasmus A. Sivertsen • Director of Kurt Turns Evil
- Maurice Wheeler • Digital Outlook, marketing expert
Did you enjoy reading this article? Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more stories like this directly in your inbox.