Industry report - Annecy Film Festival 2009
Industry Report: Animation
Conference Visual Effects and Animation
Simon Vanesse (BUF), Olivier Mitonneau (Mikros Image), Greg Fischer (The Moving Picture Company) and Ziah Fogel (Double Negative) discuss on the links between visual effects, animation and live action
Conference speakers Simon Vanesse (BUF), Olivier Mitonneau (Mikros Image), Greg Fischer (The Moving Picture Company) and Ziah Fogel (Double Negative) discuss how visual effects help shape the film industry in both animation and live action, how the evolution of VFX artists and firms leads inevitably to specialization and what they see as the future in their field.
Watch all related videos:
- Conference on Animators Studio
- Conference on Technologies and Production
- Miles Bullough • Head of Broadcast at Aardman Animations
- Adam Eliot • Director of Mary and Max
- Albert García • Producer Nickodemo Animación
- Tomm Moore • Director of The Secret Of Kells
- Xavier Rius Planas • Managing Director at Smartclip
- Rasmus A. Sivertsen • Director of Kurt Turns Evil
- Maurice Wheeler • Digital Outlook, marketing expert
Did you enjoy reading this article? Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more stories like this directly in your inbox.