EUFCN Location Award
For the second year running, EUFCN, the Association of European Film Commissions, is launching the EUFCN Location Award, the award for the best European location in the film and TV industries.
During the first phase, each EUFCN member may submit one location from their country, found in a film/fiction shot between January and December 2017.
Now the audience has the chance to vote for the best location from among the 12 in the shortlist, by simply filling in the online form. You can do so from 6-30 November.
And that’s not all: from among all the voters, EUFCN and Cineuropa will pick a winner who will have the chance to visit the winning location! The winner will benefit from two nights of accommodation for two people, which will be offered and used in agreement with the film commission of that area.
Don’t miss the opportunity to vote and visit the best filming location in Europe!
How to vote
- Choose your preferred location from the list below.
- Enter your email address in the field available at the very end of the location profile.
- You'll receive an email with a confirmation link to validate your vote.
- Only one vote per email address is accepted.
- If voting more than once, only the last vote will be counted.