Manaki Brothers International Cinematographers' Film Festival opens its call for main programme selector
- The world's second-oldest film festival dedicated to cinematographers is looking for a programmer for its main competition
The Macedonian Film Professionals Association has issued an open call for the programmer of the main competition of the Manaki Brothers International Cinematographers’ Film Festival, the world's second-oldest festival dedicated to cinematographers.
Members of the association and other distinguished film professionals, established critics and film theorists, whether native or foreign citizens, who meet the following criteria may apply for the position of selector for the main programme of the festival:
- University degree;
- Renowned and distinguished expert on world cinema;
- Long-standing experience and following of global film festivals;
- Published critiques, discussions or theories on films;
- Communication skills, especially with distributors, directors and selectors from other festivals;
- Active and noteworthy participation in the field of film.
The selector for the main programme of the Manaki Brothers International Cinematographers’ Film Festival has a two-year mandate, with a right to re-election.
Submissions must include a biography of the candidate, proof that the above criteria have been met and a detailed plan for the operation of the Manaki Brothers International Cinematographers’ Film Festival, which should be submitted by 25 March 2020 to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the office of the association, at Str. 8 Mart, No. 4, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
Did you enjoy reading this article? Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more stories like this directly in your inbox.