Informe de industria: Europa Distribution mira hacia el futuro del márketing digital
El desarrollo del mercado europeo de servicios audiovisuales a la carta
- El informe sobre el mercado de VoD en la UE elaborado por el Observatorio Audiovisual Europeo
Este artículo está disponible en inglés.
The report was prepared in the framework of a contract between the European Commission (DG Connect) and the European Audiovisual Observatory.
Produced by Christian Grece, André Lange, Agnes Schneeberger and Sophie Valais (European Audiovisual Observatory), this report consists in five sections covering important issues to understand the development of this dynamic sector and its impact on the wider audiovisual landscape:
- Online advertising in the EU in 2013
- Recent developments of the SVOD market in Europe in 2014
- The proportion and the prominence of European works in VOD catalogues
- The role of providers of VOD services and distribution platforms in the financing of film and audiovisual production
- Measurement of fragmented audiovisual audiences
The report also provides comprehensive statistics covering on-demand services established and available in the EU for the year 2014. This data is extracted from a database that has been recently updated by the Observatory. The statistics presented in this report represent one of the few tools available to map the supply side of the on-demand audiovisual sector at the level of the Member States as well as some of its main features. Read the full report here.
¿Te ha gustado este artículo? Suscríbete a nuestra newsletter y recibe más artículos como este directamente en tu email.